Nicole has more than 20-years of experience in the superannuation and funds management industry. Prior to establishing IPIF, Nicole was Director of Alternative Assets at Russell Investments and published a report on the history of unlisted infrastructure investment in Australia. Further, Nicole was Head of Alternative Investments at Telstra Super managing a portfolio of unlisted infrastructure assets for the fund. Nicole has extensive experience in the design, implementation and management of the infrastructure asset class for institutional investors in Australia.
- Portfolio Manager for Infrastructure Partners Investment Fund (IPIF).
- Head of Alternative Investments for Telstra Super’s alternative investment portfolio.
- Member of the Model Portfolio Committee (MPC) at Russell Investments. The MPC determined Strategic Asset Allocation for Russell's Consulting Clients.
Investment & Asset Management:
- Investment management across a number of alternative investments including private equity, infrastructure and hedge funds.
- Extensive manager due diligence, selection and ongoing review of the unlisted infrastructure sector.
Strategy & Market Development:
- Establishment of IPIF Management and the IPIF fund.
- Director of Alternative Assets at Russell advising on strategic asset allocation, manager and strategy research.
- Development and implementation of Telstra’s listed and unlisted infrastructure investment program.