Terms & Conditions of Use
About this website
This website is published by Gardior Pty Ltd (Gardior) ACN 076 835 955.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Your use of the Website
(1) You agree to use this website only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
(2) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
(3) You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
(4) Gardior may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
(5) Gardior may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If Gardior does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. Gardior will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
(6) As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
(8) The information contained on this website must not be altered in any way or distributed or transmitted to any other person or entity. The information is available for unitholders invested in Gardior funds and must be used for their purposes.
Information about you & your privacy
Links to Other Websites
(2) Gardior reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
Secure Data and Transmissions
(1) Given the nature of the internet, Gardior cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and Gardior does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst Gardior take precautions to protect information, Gardior does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website.
(2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, Gardior will not accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and has been prepared without taking into consideration the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. Before making any decision (investment or otherwise), you should consider your particular needs (with the assistance of an adviser if required) whether any investment or otherwise is right for your particular needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Gardior has made every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate. However, Gardior does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence or matters outside our control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor does Gardior accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Gardior disclaims any such representations, warranties or liability as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains, except to the extent that a liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
You agree to indemnify Gardior and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Gardior makes no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
These Terms and Conditions of Use may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website following such amendment of these Terms of Conditions and Use will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms of Conditions and Use as amended. Where your access to this website is terminated, all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms and Conditions of Use will survive. Reference to "website" includes the whole or any part of the web pages located on this webpage (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content).